@3 months ago
once upon a time….
Once upon a time, there was a boy. This boy went to school, lived his life, and was overall a pretty okay person. But there was one thing… he was too cool for school. He was removed from the school district immediately because of this, but that wasn’t enough. This boy disappeared off the face of the earth. His name and any names sounding even remotely like it were made illegal for anyone to have. Anyone who looked like him was promptly given a face transplant. It was a felony to mention him - if you did then desperate measures needed to be taken. The SWAT team was waiting for anyone who spoke his name aloud and would take you down if you dared do so. His mother was not allowed to look for him. They say she tried calling home security one time to get him back. The conversation went like this:
mother: yes I want to report a missing child, I can’t find my son anywhere!
home security: yes, and what is his name?
mother: his name is gͯ̏̑̅ͧ͆̇ͤͬ͌͛ͧͦ́̽̄͒̚͡҉E̴̒̌͊̏́ͯͣ̉̈̒̔҉͠0̶̂̆ͧ̊̍ͮͯ͛̓̈ ̑̎ͣ͆̊͐̆͏̷̢́͏5̨ͤ͆͗̋m̡̔ͦ̽̀̓͞1̸̢ͮͯͭ̔̿̊͗̐͛ͦ̿ͮ̚͘t̵̆ͪ̄ͬ̀̀͂̀͟҉̴H̶ͮͥ͋̋ͯ̃͒́̀̎͗ͭͪͪ̓ͫ̀̕͜
home security: i’m sorry ma’am I cannot help you.
home security: *hangs up*
home security: *calls white house* yes mr. president, we have a problem.
Where this boy went, we do not know. He and his entire essence seemingly melted into the shadows, never to be seen again. He has become but a legend if anything, and is never spoken of. He-who-shall-not-be-named’s story is sometimes told to scare kids into doing their homework and shit like that, but the kids don’t believe their old parents who tell them this.
The real question is…
PART ONE: x
@5 months ago with 124928 notes
HEY LOOK A GIVEAWAY
So yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people who don’t have 3DSes that really want one after E3, so here’s another chance to get one!
If you win, you’ll get a brand new 3DS in whatever color you want, plus a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf~ (or whatever game you’d like if you’re not a fan)
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- Likes count!
- And you don’t have to follow unless you want to
- No giveaway blogs please
- Shipping will be covered, you don’t have to worry about that
- Ends June 25th!
(Source: dreamdetective, via itstheghostswecannotsee)
@6 months ago with 124910 notes
DEAN-ILOSTMYSHOE’S 500 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
- 5 All Time Low Posters
- Don’t Panic CD by All Time Low
- 3 All Time Low shirts
- All Time Low Baltimore Crewneck
- Glamour Kills “Keep Breathing Keep Loving” Crewneck
- Size 8 Red Toms (never worn)
- Size 7.5 Black Converse (never worn)
- 2 Zine Hoodies (never worn and tags still on)
- Black And Pink Bikini (never worn)\
- 2 Neff Beanies
- 30g Black Ipod
- Baby Blue DSI
- Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Go Ask Alice
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- The City of Bones by Clarissa Clare
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
- The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
******THE HP LAPTOP AND IPAD 2 (BOTH IN WORKING CONDITION) ARE ONLY INCLUDED IF THIS GETS MORE THAN 10,000 NOTES********
- MBF: me
- Likes and Reblogs count
- The more you reblog, the more chances you have of winning
- I will randomly pick a winner and they will be notified via ask
- Giveaway ends June 12, 2013 at midnight west coast time
- If you have any questions feel free to message me
- GOOD LUCK!
(Source: cherrylemonades, via itstheghostswecannotsee)